TotalHarmonicControlTotalHarmonicControl

pretty nicely done mate!

Blisterine+ Short Blisterine+ Short

all I can say is LOL

great stuff,
that genuinely made me chuckle

its a fresh spin on the old powerthirst/brawndo skit

well done!

Indestructible Collab 2 Indestructible Collab 2

excellent anim

That was nicely done, thouroughly enjoyed it! :P

5/5
10/10

Pixel Pixel

awesome fun :)

excellent game. great fun :)

Dark Descent Ft Sorteberg Dark Descent Ft Sorteberg

Pretty decent effort. I'm not sure about the constant velocity on all of the drum parts. The running hi-hat sound is too overbearing. try adding velocity changes in the on and off beats.
The snare sample doesn't suit the overall vibe of the track. something more like a pendulum-ish snare would probably suit far better.
Add some shuffle/swing to the whole track, and the "tick ticky" hihats will sound far less imposing.
The melodies are good, if not a teeny bit generic. That's just my personal taste, so no harsh criticism there.
a touch more sub would be good too.
Otherwise, for a first attempt, that's a noteworthy effort.
4/5
Please check my tunes, you'll see whether I'm qualified to to offer production advice, or not ;)
Again, good effort!

Within a Century Within a Century

Nice track! Clean production! drums are quite good, but I think there is a touch too much low end on the kick. do you use a compressor on your drum buss? It doesn't sound like you do, but I might be mistaken.
Melodies are nice and clean, and interesting. A breakdown with some bandpass filtering on the bassline, and some distortion would be nice. ...add some of that "waaaap waaap" sound.

Generally speaking, with some minor refinements, this could go from being a good track, to being a truly great track!

Keep it up!

Check some of my tunes and leave me some critique!

Cheers,
Matt

PE - Level Up PE - Level Up

I'm not really a big fan of most dubstep. I'm more of a drum and bass/drumstep fan. That aside, this track is fucking excellent.
Quality production, excellent mixdown. i think a touch more high end on the snares, for a bit more of a snap...but this is just a minor nitpick. awesome work!
Check out some of my stuff if you have the time!

MessanyRecordings responds:

Thanks for the great feedback.
Will check you out :)